Friday, January 2, 2015

List Journaling

         Most of my family knows by now that I'm an avid writer, and as it was recently Christmas, I received a shit-ton a decent amount of journals. Blank journals are my weakness. No matter how many times I tell myself,
"Hannah it is a sin to start a new journal before filling your last one...."
I still end up caving and having multiple unfinished journals. So anyways, I'm trying something new. I decided to start list journaling (I don't know if that's a thing already or if I came up with that,) but everyday I'm going to make lists. Yeah. 

Things the World Needs More Of:

1. Optimism
2. Empathy 
3. Birthday parties
4. Puppies
5. Understanding
6. High-Fives
7. Kid President
8. Fresh cut daisies 
9. Motivation
10. TED Talks
11. New Ideas
12. Intelligent Leaders
13. Education
14. Humbleness
15. Handwritten Letters
 

No comments:

Post a Comment