Friday, February 6, 2015

Places I Will Go Before I Kick the Bucket

Here ya go- just thought I'd slap you guys in the face with another list journal. My wanderlust has been acting up lately.

Places I Need To Visit


  1. India
  2. Amazon Rainforest
  3. Berlin Wall
  4. Hollywood Sign
  5. The North Pole
  6. South Africa
  7. The Eiffel Tower
  8. An Elephant Sanctuary
  9. German Christmas Market
  10. Statue of Liberty
  11. Stonehenge
_____________________________

Do you have a travel bucket list? What is that one place you are dying to visit?

6 comments:

  1. I've been to two places on your travel bucket list and it was pretty awesome. I haven't thought about my own list, but I would like to go back and re-visit some of the places I have been before.
    Mary
    http://mary-sky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so jealous of you!! Where have you gotten to visit?

      Delete
    2. On your list I have been to the Eiffel Tower and I have visited the Statue of Liberty. I lived in Europe for a few years and love going back to visit there---and of course thoughts of the Caribbean is always nice, especially during these cold winter months!

      Delete
  2. Oh yeah...forgot to mention.... Thanks for stopping by and have fun on the A-to-Z Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been very close to #7 and #10, but never did the tours. But the highlight was proposing to my fiancee (now wife of 23 years) at #11. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful list! I'm still waiting for our itinerary for our senior European trip this summer :)

    ReplyDelete